- Intermittent Spring- The world’s largest, of only three, cold water geyser.
- World’s Largest Elkhorn Arch- Build in 1957, it spans over Main Street with over 3000 antlers.
- Nation’s Best Water- Afton was awarded best water in the Nation in 2005.
- Historical Tabernacle- The Tabernacle was constructed in 1904, by Mormon settlers.
- Pioneer and Lander Trail Museums- Come relive the pioneer past as your tour the Lander and Pioneer museums.
- Call Air Museum- Take a step back in time and feel the adrenaline as you experience the history of early aviation in western Wyoming.
- Aviat Aircraft- Come take a tour and see the world famous Husky and Pitts Special being constructed.
- World Class Snowmobiling- The Bridger Teton, Targhee, and Caribou National Forests offer endless miles of groomed and ungroomed trails.
- Snowmobile Hill Climbs- Afton has an annual Hill Climb bringing in world class riders to test their skills on the hardest hill in the circuit.
- Cutter Racing- Remember the famous race from Ben Hur now imagine it on a snow packed trail this is what cutter racing is all about.
- Cross Country Skiing- The Bridger Teton National Forest offers miles of groomed trails over Salt River Pass.
- Elk Feed Ground- The Wyoming Fish and Game feed over 1,000 Rocky Mountain Elk each winter 30 miles south of Afton.
- Hiking, Camping, ATV Riding- Find yourself in the back-country with no one around for miles, on one of the many trails around Afton.
- Fishing- If you love to fish this is the place for you. The Grey’s, Salt and Snake Rivers offer blue river trout fishing.